Wednesday 20 September 2017

On me jollies or What’s in the bag?

The title is a little miss leading as I’m only going away over night. I’m going to Artison in Masham to a Jewery  workshop. This was a Christmas present from one of my daughters. Last minute I decided to go early, the idea being I will go somewhere with my sketch book and camera and then stay over. Thought I would share my travel kit.
What’s in the bag?
My pencil case contains a variety of pencils pens, water brushes, erasers a retractable scalpel. I will post a more detailed account of what is in my pencil case at a later date. The watercolour box is a small Van Gogh box which is my favourite box at the moment. This doesn’t live in the case but is al ways in my travel bag. There is a very small sennelier watercolour box tucked in the case.
I also have 4 tins of colours “just in case”  the Derwent watercolour collection, Derwent skin tones, Derwent special edition inktense pencils and Caran D’ache neocolour.
Sketch books. One moleskine and I made myself.
So just a peck into my travel kit. I’m also taking my small camera kit but that’s another post.
To be continued with a more detailed look inside.


No comments:

Post a Comment