Sunday 7 February 2016

New Beginnings.

Things have just been plodding along in my studio doing little bits and pieces managing at least one notebook a week and the odd sketch and prep for ongoing projects. 
This is one of the books I made. It is made from a vintage snakes and ladders board. 
The tea bag book is still on going I have about four more pictures to do then I can think about binding it.
These are just a few of the latest ones. All painted on teabags and are from photos I have taken around Yorkshire. 
The other projects I have become involved in are doing a sketch a day in a moleskine diary. I alow myself 15 mins for them so are better than others but it good to push myself and make myself draw something everyday even if I don't get time for anything else. Here are a few of the daily sketches.
This has been the work bit of the last couple of weeks but the main event was the birth of my grand daughter Poppy Henry Bushby.

😍😍😍😍😍




No comments:

Post a Comment