Monday 18 January 2016

At home and out and about.

The first few teabag pictures have been abandoned and the theme has changed to landscape type paintings. Still going to be a mini book perhaps 10 teabags which would be 20 pictures I have done 5 up to now. Also have a larger project in the planning stage which also involves teabags ( I drink enough tea so thought I better recycle some 😉)
The first 5 pictures.
I have still been making some books only 2 these week though.
Sunday turned out to be the first snow of the winter although it was short lived near my house but I met a friend and we went on a photo walk in the Valley gardens in Harrogate and found some snow. 
Was the first time I had been out with my camera for sometime will have to make a point of going out more.



No comments:

Post a Comment