Saturday 11 March 2017

Upcycle

A strange week this week, lots of family stuff needed doing, so thrown a bit off track, Doesn't take much, Behind with some of the weekly challenge stuff but not going to stress to much. It's one of those times when I have lots of unfinished projects. Working on lots of little bits but nothing finished. Then all of a sudden things all come together at once. So far the all come together bit hasn't happened but due anytime soon, so watch this space.  On Sunday my sister and I did the craft fair at Henshaws. That's when I realised that I have no recycled stuff left. So planned to put that right this week. Dug out some old carrier bags and my box of used teabags. A few things made and another few items to my "unfinished" section. Over the past few weeks been working more on my iPad and have been following some tutorials on some of the painting and photo apps. Was able to design my new business cards completely on the iPad and they are now at the printers. Also a few more drawings on the way   All so have a few of my painting on book pages made into cards. Needed some new images their as display was getting a bit stale. I find I love to try out you stuff. This time is another way of using up left over book pages. This time sandwiched between glass. Needs a bit more practise. Anyway that's about it for this week. Watch this space. 

No comments:

Post a Comment