Wednesday 18 July 2018

Revisiting my images

Over the last few months I have been taking stock of my many photos and been using some to start some projects myself. I have taken photos for years starting at art collage where I was able to develop my own film. Unfortunately I don’t seem to be able to find prints or negatives from then. That is another project to tidy the loft and go through all the photos I have stored up there. As it happens I don’t to look to far for some of my older digital photos. http://annieogg52week.blogspot.com/  http://dwarfe.blogspot.com/ these are my earlier blogs which has lots of my earlier images.


Some of the images have been printed and mounted and with be soon on sale in my Etsy Shop. They are also available on my table at craft fairs. 


I am also working on a new inspirational deck. “Intuitive Adventures “. This deck has 40 cards with images of places and things that inspired me. It is designed for creatives and people who have daily mindful practices. The deck will come as a kit. Included will be a small easel a jute bag and a small hand made note book. 
More about this soon. 





No comments:

Post a Comment