Tuesday 11 August 2015

Enjoying my life.

Needed to spend some time making stuff today as the last couple of weeks have gone by and I have either been working on my computer or only getting a couple hours work done in my studio.
Today I spent the whole day there, (well some of it the kitchen)although I didn't get any thing finished as such, I feel that I've had a productive day. Printed a trial cover picture for my diary, cutting a pile of text blocks ready to make covers, painted some backgrounds to use as covers and collage. Finished the silk painting I started at a workshop I went too, then stained some plain paper and some printed book pages with tea. After that I made a start on an artists book I have been planning.




Doesn't sound like much but I'm so lucky to be able to do this. Lots of stuff to keep me out of mischief for a while. Sat in my little studio shed thingy on a lovely day doing what I enjoy doing. I have a small DVD player in there so when I'm doing the repetive stuff, I can watch a DVD. Today's choice was the old series set in Bradford, "Band of Gold". Had forgotten what a cracking drama it was.
Happy Days :)




1 comment: