Saturday 20 January 2018

Carry on drawing.......

Doing some sort of art every day always appeals to me but I find it difficult to keep up with. This year will be my 3rd attempt. The first year I lasted until October not too bad but last year totaly lost it early on got to March then did odd days until I finally gave up.



I was using a page a day diary then and found I had to put clear gesso on the pages otherwise got really bad bleed through. Keeping up with guessing the pages ,I think, was the main reason for failing. 




This year I have bought a book with the right number of pages and although they are thin seem to hold up better. I like to add colour and use water colour and watercolour pencil. It doesn’t take alcohol based markers though. Any way I’m hope that it will help me succeed this year. 



Only time will tell! 

Are you taking part in any challenges this year? 

No comments:

Post a Comment