Saturday 6 January 2018

........ a slow start.

Here we are almost a week into the new year. I hope you all had a good time over the holidays and are now feeling refreshed and ready to go forward into the unknown. 

My holidays were ok on the whole but I now I’m struggling a bit to get back into the swing of things. Not too concerned though as I’m doing little bits and bobs. Started a daily art practise. For this I have bought a small notebook it is I think Japanese, the pages are thin but seem to take a fair bit of battering. So far have used ink, pencil, watercolour pencils (with plenty of water)watercours and Coptic Markers. Took everything well apart from the Coptic markers. The Coptic bleed through. I know it’s only day 6 but managing to to keep things going.
There are no real rules apart from doing something every day and not stressing over it. I intend to spend no longer tha 10 mins a day on it and not worry about the finished image.  


My other goals as far as art practise goes are to be come better at lettering and learn more about paper engineering. Most days I have been either drawing letters or folding and cutting card.

So although not up to full production again yet, I’m getting there and enjoying allowing myself to play and take things how they come. Back to it full time on Monday.

If you would like to follow my progress I’m on Instagram as annieogg, on Facebook as Page Books and Stuff . Or you could subscribe to my email list and receive info on offers as they happen.

Have a great January!

No comments:

Post a Comment