Thursday 22 March 2018

Oracle card challenge............

For the month of March, I took on the challenge of creating an Oracle deck from a prompt every day. For more details see  Kriston from https://over-the-moon-academy.teachable.com/

Here are some from this month so far 



















Most of the cards are hand drawn with coloured pencils and then photographed and put into Procreate and arranged on a template of a card. Procreate doesn’t have text and my calligraphy skills leave a lot to be desired so I have been usingAffinity photo for the text this is an app that is new to me and I haven’t had the time to work it out yet which means I then export the text to an app call eraser. The text is then added to the template. I have then made another template of my drawing board and pencil to sit the cards in. When the whole deck is finished I’ll print it out. 




This is a time lapse video of all cards been made so far. The cards are made all in one file. This is my first time doing a time lapse video and I wasn’t careful about which way my iPad was and the last few are upside down 




This time lapse is the cards going on to the finished daily image 




No comments:

Post a Comment