Monday 2 April 2018

Design your own badge with page Books ............

Recently I invested in a badge making machine, the idea being to take to craft fairs and supliment my main stock.
Getting people to design and draw out a badge design then I would make them in to a badge for them to take away.
Badge, design your own, children, activity,

Above are some examples of what my grand children did for the stall poster.

Mother’s Day, badge, love mum

mothers day, best mum, badge, keyring
Add caption

lavender, badge, keyring. mirror
These were some designed for Mother’s Day. 

easter, badge, bunny, chick, eggs


These are what I came up with for Easter complete with evil chick!

badges, comics, beano,

Some badges I made from the “Beano” this was a comic my Grandad used to buy me every week but this is a modern issue.

cat, badge, keyring

This is the the first of my slogan badges.

pin, keyring, magnet, mirror

The different sizes and types of backings I can make. As well as pin backs I have mirrors, magnets and keyrings.

badge, personalised, childminder, rainbow, rabbit, mouse.

personalise badge, telephone number,

These ones are designed for parents and childminders for use when they take their children out in case they get lost. 

I’m open to any ideas as to what else I can use the badges for. Please contact me at pagebooksstuff@googlemail.com 
pagebooksstuff@googlemail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment